Thursday, January 30, 2020

The journey continues

9:01pm. West Los Angeles. At a client's right now. Worked a shift with a new client last night and left today. Had to listen to myself and I'm glad I did. All money ain't good money. Especially when stress is attached. It all worked out, 'cause don't to work out? My hours were increased with another client. I'm tired. I'm working my Wednesday hours on Tuesday with another client and taking Wednesday off. Only thing I'm putting on the schedule for that day is art and writing. I'm too far behind on my painting project for the year. Too far behind on rest too. I feel myself spiraling. Little by little. I'm coming down off this manic high. Been swimming everyday since I started. Even going tonight after work. Gonna be a little challenge though because all I wanna do is go to bed, turn on Netflix and go to sleep. But I'm gonna do it though. Gonna make it to the gym and swim. Not gonna do my usual hour but I'm gonna do what I do. I don't get off until 11:30. I should make it by at least 12 and be suited shortly after that. I am really tired. And I have to get up at 5 tomorrow morning to be at my client's place at 6. I have a long day tomorrow. I have a 6am then a 9am and a show tomorrow night. It's cool. I'mma make it. I don't know how its gonna work but I'm gonna get a swim in before the show tomorrow. I hope y'all are well. I really do.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment