Friday, February 17, 2012

Oh sisters!

Ok, so you know how I keep saying that I know the best people in the whole wide world? I say it so much you're probably sick of me, but that's just because you're a jealous hater but whatever. Anyway I want to introduce you to two amazing sisters and give you an opportunity to laugh and ooh and ahh at their blogs.

Nikki Blak is ridiculously funny, smart and an amazing writer. Warning: if you are the kind of person who sits in a cubicle at work and says to anyone near you "You gotta read/see this!" And your co workers are sick of you then wait until you get home to check out www.blakhandside.blogspot.com.

Now, Valerie Bridgeman, ahhhhhh. If/when you need to be inspired or just know that another human being gets it or just plain ole feel like reading well written poetry then www.valeriespoetryandlifestories.blogspot.com is for you.

Nikki and Valerie, thank you two amazing women for being in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment