Thursday, February 16, 2012

A song for me

Like breath from the same secret
We cohesive for sure
Stop reciting lyrics
And sing the song dammit

Strum away those memories
Of my itchy past days
Kill them softly with your song
You are Jimi Hendrix
Affix bandana tense across your coif
And sing

I will black bottom/ mash potato/ wap
Freak/ runnin man
Showyouwhatumworkinwit at each refrain
What?! We alone
Do what you come to do

Begin at first stanza
Baptize me sacrosanct Luthering all the way

Justly my footing is not frequently quite so push
But you been slippin me
Email/ letters/ postcards/ flowers/ kisses
Candy and cash
Been showin up at my 9 to 5
Askin my supervisor for my vacation schedule
Fried me orange roughy with spaghetti red for my birthday

You caressed my crest and chanted salats in two tongues
Your mother's and your mother's mother's
And I felt remitted for my yesterday

Serenade
And I will be made perfect by your pitch
Don't be sheep now
Cough
Clear your throat of contradictions
Please procrastination from your pancreas
Gasp
Sigh moxie in staccato
We alone
Sing your song

No comments:

Post a Comment