Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My walk with Ann in Malibu

Ann Buxie is one of my favorite people on the planet! She is! She is wise and gentle and is a healer with her words and energy. I love her! Today I met with her in Malibu and we walked on the beach. Oh her lovely lessons that come so easily about being connected and love and acceptance. I listened and walked. "You know, Jaha, love is it. It's not easy to live this life, but then you just love and find a way to move past it." And we walked and recognized the connection between us and animals, the water, the sky, all of it. Then we sat on the sand against a wooden wall and continuted to talk and be still and quiet. Thank God for you Ann Buxie. Thank God for you in my life.










































No comments:

Post a Comment