Monday, September 17, 2012

Morning. Shoot yesterday.

Good morning all. It's 6:07 and I am at home. Feeling at peace right now. I am thankful for this day. Thankful for this moment. Thankful for love, peace, happiness. Thankful for the cliche. Thankful for my son, family, friends.

I had a great shoot yesterday with Christopher, his wife and their beautiful baby. I love shooting families. Especially families with babies. I will edit those photos today before and after work. There is a story still working itself outside of me. Maybe I will get to that today too.

I am just free writing. You know me by now. How I do. Especially in the morning.

Have fun today. Love yourself today. Hugs.

Also, I seriously have to exercise today. My plan was to workout an hour a day but I've been on an almost steady every other day. Today I will either ride the stationary bike or walk. Something. My mind is always clearer when I walk. My body can use the work too.

Again, love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment