Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Morning. Photos edited. New project.

Good morning all. It's 8:25 and I am at home and at peace. I slept well and woke up to this beautiful day. The sky is bright, the weather is warm, my mind is clear. This is a good day already. I'm not even gonna say I'm walking today but I do plan to ride the bike for at least thirty minutes. Perhaps I'll do another thrity when I get home from work today. Going the full hour at one time hurts my butt. Too much info, I know. But I don't care.

I edited the photos from my shoot on Sunday and I am pleased with them. This week I need to work on a sample for a mural I am painting at a new art client's home. I like her idea and I'm looking forward to working on it.

I should get this whole bike thing over with right now but truthfully I am going to lie back down for an hour.

Enjoy yourselves today. I plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment