Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh Sunday! I love you!

Good afternoon, family! It's Sunday at 12:34 and I'm at home loving this day! I feel energetic and happy. I am thankful today for my life and those I share my life with. Thankful for love, companionship, friends, family, art, poetry. Ahh, it's been a lovely weekend.

My meeting with my new mural client went really well. I showed her quiet a few samples of my work since she has only seen one mural I've ever done. She loved this one:

Except she wants it in the male version, without the breasts. Also the man is gonna be to the left of the wall and there will be a scripture painted in cursive to the right from the top of the wall to the bottom. Looking forward to it.

I went to the Watts drum festival yesterday and had a ball and bought a fabulous hat! Yep! A big one! Saw great friends and had a great seat at the Vibrations table to people watch from. Saw the lovely Reverdia and got the best hug.

After the festival Korlah and I went to see Kat perform at Tales by the Sea at Ann's out in Malibu. O how I love Tales by the Sea. It's a story telling show that she produces. I love it everytime I'm there and have performed at a few myself.





And today is Red Stories Day! Yay! The features today are George McDonald and Judy Holiday. Yep. It's gon be on! Come by if you're available. It's at 2435 Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA 90305 at 7:30. Hope you can make it. Oh, free admission. See! You wanna be there. You do.

It's time for me to get up and out into the world today. Enjoy yourselves today. I intend to.







No comments:

Post a Comment