Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The good night free write

It's 10:04 and I am at home. Happy to be home. Clear mind. Feeling peaceful. This is the good night free write. Setting free the loose words inside lingering for no reason or every reason. Words that cannot go to bed with me tonight. Words I will leave on this page.

I'm super up right now. Up is a part of the journey. I accept it. I understand it. I like it right now. I use up to get the work done. To get the writing done, to exercise (even though I didn't today but for real I will tomorrow). I have all of these extra words and phrases and thoughts and ideas and things I want to share and post when I'm up. For those of you who don't understand up, it's simple, it's the other end of my down down down days. If you are familiar with me or this blog at all you are familiar with the down down downs. Well, welcome to up.

I'm trying to perserve this energy. I've been coming home after work instead of going to some poetry spot, which is what I do. Usually during my ups I spend that energy like I found a wallet with a thousand dollars. Where to go? What to do? Running, running, running until it's all spent. Right now, I'm thankful so thankful for the clear space and high energy. I'm using it for home work. Writing, editing, sharing, talking...at home.

Right now I'm up by myself and Criminal Minds is on in the background and I am taking a break from editing my collection of stories and musings currently called My Bus Stories. I love it. Not in love with the title but a good one will come to me just in time. Loving myself right now. Loving myself enough to know I deserve rest. I deserve chill. I deserve love.

No comments:

Post a Comment