Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Surprise surprise!

I waited until late last night to find out where I would be working today and then finally logged in to get my schedule only to find that I'M OFF TODAY!!!!!! Yes!

Today I will catch up on some much needed promotion for Red Stories 9 this Saturday featuring Alice the Poet and Sandra Lorraine Coleman! Seriously, you don't want to miss it. I am so looking forward to the stories that will come out of theses sistas mouths. If you don't know it's at Vibrations at 2435 Manchester Ave., Inglewood, CA 90305 at 7pm and $10 cover.

Also on my agenda today is to catch up on some writing and sleeping.

Oh, I started a new blog at jahaspoetryandstories@blogspot.com. I just pulled many of the poems and stories from this blog and put them there. Mostly so if folks want to read my poetry and stories without going through my daily journaling and musings they can.

So, friends and family, enjoy you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment