Thursday, June 13, 2013

Swimming

Sometimes I get overwhelmed when I think too far ahead of myself. I know I know, I've said this before. Some things bare repeating. Some things deserve to be cursived on my bedroom mirror. Sometimes I'm like on all this worry type energy when I think about the future and what I don't have and how am I gonna get it. Then I take a breath. (Sometimes. Sometimes I inhale for real long time and hold it.) I breathe (or not) and I remind myself to pull back. Like hey, maybe right now I don't have enough for next month, week, tomorrow. But I have enough for this very moment. And this very moment, by the way, is all that there is. I have enough for now. I am enough for now. I trust Good and God to handle all the rest. And then I keep breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment