Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Stuff

6:59am. Los Angeles. My client died Monday night. I have a lot on my plate. I only have super choppy sentences. I still keep a gratitude log. I just do it in my head. Maybe one day I will post them again. I'm getting back into posting words on this blog. I'm working on my book. Right now it's called Journey of a Free Woman on Hold. It's about hanging on. About depression. About clouds. About the pockets of happiness. It's about stuff. I hope you like it. I only have time to work and get money. I am tired. I am mentally really tired. I haven't been on my meds since June. I am fucking spiraling. I don't want to go back into hospital. I am afraid of going back on my meds. In June I took a bunch of pills. I don't know why. Maybe I know why. I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to. Really talk to. I know I do. There is nobody I want to talk to. I feel like nobody is going to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment