Friday, October 18, 2019

Up early. Getting it done. New space.

3:01am. Inglewood. We in a new place. A room in Inglewood. I love it. Easy parking. Great space. Really clean. Not as expensive as the place before. God is good. I'm meeting a woman who works for the city of Los Angeles who is working on some project or another and she's using the art of local artists. I don't know the details. Anyway she's buying a painting from me. We're meeting this morning at 9:15. Heeey! I super proud of Uraeus. It's his business and something I'm not posting here, but he's the bomb. I'm up earlier than I want to be. I have painting to do and touch ups on old paintings and advertising to do and work work work. I'm signing off now but I wish you all a good day.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment