Saturday, July 21, 2018

Home. Good day. Snapping fear.

Hello loves. It's 8:18pm and I am at home. Thankfully at home. Had some running around to do today but I'm so glad to be home now. Today was not a good day emotionally for me. I keep going through extreme emotional experiences. From one to the far opposite. Yesterday I was extremely up and creative and today I barely have enough energy to do anything. I still don't have my meds. Soon come though. Soon come.

I need to take off next week from one of my clients. I'm afraid of snapping at her. I don't want that but it's not good for me to be there until I get back on my meds and am in a better space. I need the money though but... Money will come. It just does. What's most important is that I'm not out in these streets looking and acting all the way crazy going off on folks.

I have a reading next Saturday at Irie Vibes for my book Playground Politics. I'm looking forward to it. I've gotten really good responses from it on Facebook. The book doesn't actually come out until September but I'm starting the readings now. Why not? There is so much good conversation about it now, just gonna go for it. Also I need to order some of my books to sell. The book from World Stage Press called 365.2013 A Poem a day series. I'll sell that at the reading on Saturday.

I hope you are well and taking care of yourselves.

Big hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment