Monday, July 30, 2018

Home. Mother. Back on meds.

8:23pm. Los Angeles. I'm so happy to be back home. I love spending time with my mother at her house but I also really love coming home. I like my little apartment. Oh, I just remembered who else was released from jail on Orange is the New Black, it was...I just had her name. Her real name. I didn't know her name on the show. The transgender one. What is her name? Anyway, she was the third one released. I knew there were three.

So in other not tv news, I'm back on my meds. I prayed that they would take effect soon and that prayer was answered. These meds make me so sleepy. I've been knocked out all day. I took them last night and went to sleep almost as soon as I took them. I get dizzy on these meds in the beginning too. So I had a nice easy rest day. I thought I was going to have to go down to Long Beach today to take care of the ticket I got but the due date is not until tomorrow. That works out because I have to work in Long Beach tomorrow anyway. Good thing I didn't waste gas going down there today. I guess I'll go tomorrow about noon and then stay at my mom's house until time to go to work. My client lives right around the corner from her.

Now book news. I haven't been pushing my book 365.2013 like I should. I'm going to make a commitment to do something to forward the sales of that book every day. At some point in August I'm going to have another show for it but until then I'll be posting some of the poems on Facebook. While I would love to be the top seller on the press my goal now is to beat my sales from last quarter. That should be easy since they were so low. I aim to change that though. I wanna get this book pushing because Playground Politics is coming out in September and I'll be starting from scratch with that one. It will all work out. Watch it. Watch it all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment