Sunday, July 22, 2018

Date rape

I don't even remember your name. But we had mutual friends. You called me. I went to your place. I was 22. How old were you? 23? 24? Something like that. You fucking raped me that night. I told my best friend at the time and she wanted me to go to the police but me, fucking me. I thought it would just go away. Just go away like a cold. I still remember that night. How you dared me to tell. Why didn't I tell? What the fuck? Why did I protect you? Maybe I was protecting me. From what though? It wasn't my fault. It was yours. Then I saw you at a Poly football game after that. I sat with our friends then you sat behind me. You fucking leaned into me and asked "what, you fuck me then you don't call me anymore?" I fuck you? I didn't fuck you! You raped me and I was afraid of you and I was afraid of anyone knowing about it. Fuck! Do you even remember that?

No comments:

Post a Comment