Sunday, July 29, 2018

Orange is the New Black. Tired. Long Beach.

Orange is the New Black was mad good! Spoiler alert!!! Piper gets an early release out of jail! Yep. Also that one Mexican woman who was trying to get pregnant by putting her boyfriend's condom into her vagina, she got out and I think there was one other person. Tastyee was found guilty of killing the prison guard. She didn't do it though. So if there is a next season it will probably be focused on freeing Tastyee. We'll see.

Also, I'm super exhausted today. After my reading last night I went to Ieshya's birthday event at the cigar lounge on LaBrea. It was really cool. I'm glad I was able to go by and support her. I came back to Long Beach and was wiped out. All day. I was going to go to the summer concert on Central Ave. with Lonnie but I just couldn't/wouldn't pull myself off this couch. Maybe next year.

Uraeus and I are still in Long Beach. Roshann and her family don't get here until 10 and Reuben is here now with my mother. We will probably leave soon.




















No comments:

Post a Comment