Sunday, July 22, 2018

Long Beach. Mom. Netflix.

It's 7:03pm and I am in Long Beach at my family's place. My sister's family is out of town so I'm staying with my mom to keep her company. Right now I'm watching 13 Reasons Why. It's a Netflix series. Pretty dark. About suicide. High school students. It's good. In one of the shows someone started this list. The list! Best ass. Best lips... You know, the list. It's super weird how far apart boys and girls, men and women are sometimes. The girl in the show who killed herself was on the list. Best ass. She didn't like it and while that's not the reason she killed herself, that was part of it. The girl's mother found the list in her bedroom after Hannah (the girl) died. When the mother showed it to her husband the mother was all, she's being bullied... and the father was like no, it's a compliment. No dude, it's not a compliment. Like when men think it's a compliment when they catcall women. Nope again. And yes, it's a big deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment