Sunday, July 22, 2018

Rush

Dw, thank you for being a great friend. A priceless friend. You made me laugh. I loved the time we spent together. It wasn't time for me to be in a relationship though and I felt like that's what you wanted. Thank you though. For being so great. I know that emotionally I was a handful. I know it. I'm still figuring out my own spins. I'm a lot for me sometimes.

There were times when we would talk when I would get really down and you would end the conversations with "Well, you sound good." I never liked that. Of course I sounded good. I sound good. I present well. I wasn't good though. I didn't know how to show you the trouble I was in. I know you didn't mean it the way I took it. It was me. Not you. Not even me really, just life. You know.

No comments:

Post a Comment