Saturday, June 1, 2013

Before I get going

I'm just taking time to breathe. I had a long day yesterday. 8am therapy session. After that straight to the church where I shot the funeral. Then to cemetery. Dropped a friend of a friend off at the train station. Back to church for repass. To family's home for repass repass. Home to finish writing assignment due before midnight (that I had known about for three weeks but waited to complete). Then to Bakersfield to pick up my son (three hours away). Then back from Bakersfield (another three hours). Then home at 1am.

Full tank of gas 63.00. My body a bit tired. My son's laughter, stories and jokes and lovely loving energy the whole way home - PRICELESS.

So I'm free writing. Breathing. Mentally preparing for the day. I'm shooting family portraits in Long Beach at 11. Spending time with my son. Then a show in Malibu at 6.

Being easy with myself. With my precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment