Saturday, June 29, 2019

A reason to be thankful

I just read an article about a man who lived in Guatemala and was recieving death threats from a gang in his area so he came to the US with his son. Last year he and his six years old son were separated and the man faced deportation. After 326 days apart he got to hold his son again. He told him to "take care of himself." His son is going to live with an uncle in Arkansas.

I'm sharing this with because with everything going on with me right now I thank God that I'm not faced with having to leave my family. I thank God that my son is healthy and happy and safe.

There is always something to be thankful for. I am thankful that I am mentally healthy enough to be thankful.

Please send prayers for our brothers and sisters separated from their families who don't know where their loved ones are or when or if they will be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment