Friday, June 28, 2019

Grandma. Thoughts. Break.

9:49am. I'm at Dietra's today. This morning I helped her get her grandmother ready to go to the center, a place she goes most Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays. She was resistant to everything. To getting out of bed. Going in the bathroom. Doing everything in the bathroom. The bus came while we were getting her together. They were delayed but the driver did wait even though the owner said to leave her.

I'm glad to see the sun this morning. I was having thoughts last night. Getting scared. Thinking too far into the future. I feel much better now. More hopeful. I'm hanging in there. Well, Grandma's safely on her way to the center and now I need a bit of a break before I start cleaning up. Dodrey's party went well last night. The kitchen is a mess, but they had a great time. But a Law & Order break first.  Enjoy your day.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment