Saturday, June 29, 2019

D. Happy. Day.

2:29pm. I'm in Inglewood now. This morning I took Uraeus to my sister's place in Long Beach. My niece is having a going away party this weekend. She's going off to college at CSUN. That's not that far but we won't be able to see her as often as we are used to. I'm very proud of her. I have to work today and tomorrow so I won't be able to see her until tomorrow night.

Good news today. I spoke with my cousin, D. I was glad to get his call. I love him so much. We get each other. I was worried about him last night even after we talked. I feel better today. Actually I feel really good today. Not just about my cousin but in general I feel happy. Also I shipped off a couple of paintings and that always makes me feel good. I'm glad that the weather is perfect. Glad I'm working today. Just...pretty much in a good mood. I need to get some art supplies today but I might have to wait until next week when I have more money to do that.

I hope you're having a good day today too. Love yourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment