Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The World Stage tonight

What a magical night!  We celebrated and listened to the fathers tonight. Conney, Darryl, Hiram and Peter were on the panel. They shared poetry and talked about their experiences with fatherhood, parenthood, being a son and other life lessons. They blessed my soul. Each one of them. Peter J. Harris was preaching to me. He wouldn't call it that. But that's what he was doing. I posted some of his quotes on Facebook. Maybe I'll put them here tomorrow. Maybe not. I was touched. I'm glad I was there to witness.

In other news, when I went to the car tonight a brother showed me my back tire and how low it was. We thought it might just need some air but when I took it to the gas station I noticed a big nail in the tire. Maybe I ran over a nail parking in that lot behind the Stage. Let's hope that's what happened. I don't want to think someone would do that purposely.

It's 11:58pm and I'm sleepy. Have a good night and love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment