Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Dietra's. New poetry coming. Blessings.

6:28pm. I'm feeling good. Finished with meeting and errands. Back at Dietra's and feeling good. I got some food in me and that has me feeling a whole lot better.  I was starting to get groggy and down. I felt those feelings coming and got afraid at first. Like,  is this it? Have the clouds formed? Am I going to be stuck in a depressive state for a few days? Thankfully it was just hunger and being tired. Now that I'm full I'm not even so tired. I will get some good rest here. Dietra and her boys are so great.

Other news, I really want to be working on a collection of short stories or a new collection of poetry but I haven't been creating poetry or stories lately. I believe they will come. Lately I have been focusing on editing this blog and updating my story. I don't want to forget this time of my life. I don't think I could. Not if I'm in my right mind. I won't forget. But I wanted to capture the details. The blessings I forget. Uraeus finding forty dollars in his wallet when we really needed money. Mike giving me a Mac after my laptop was stolen. Dietra opening her doors. The time we spent at Michelle's and how generous she was with us. Being able to rent the house in Pomona for the time we did before it got sold. Having money for the inns and motels. Eating every day. There are plenty blessings. This blog holds those blessings as well as harder times, the lessons. We're ok. Yes, we are working on getting our own place but we are living in the moment as well knowing that no moment is forever.

I hope your day is going well also.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment