Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sister's. Netflix. Together.

9:43am. I'm in Long Beach at my sister's place. I came here last night after work. Well, after work I took a drive down to the beach and looked at the houses and water and people. Then came to my sister's house. I'm glad I did come here because I had a good night with my mother and sister. We stayed up for hours watching Criminal Minds on Netflix. It was special. Mostly because it was just the three of us. Even if we weren't doing anything but watching a show.

Anyway, today is another work day. I trust it will go well. This client is pretty easy. I wish I could be here for Deja's party though. They are setting up for it now. I'm setting up for work. I hope you have a good day.

Also, I'm loving myself for hanging in there and being really powerful through a really challenging time.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment