Saturday, December 14, 2019

Moving

I've been so scattered lately. There is a lot in my head and I'm trying to be calm and just breathe through it. But there is a lot and I'm so distracted. Last night I had a poem and paint event in Redondo Beach. I loaded my canvases and other materials and then got all the way to the event and realized I forgot the PAINT! How could I forget that? I had to go to Walmart and get more paint after already arriving late. I hate being late! I get so anxious when I am. Thankfully the Walmart was close and the event turned out great!

I got home late and went straight to bed. I was so tired! Andrew said I need to be prepared to move in on Monday if the landlord says yes. I have some more money to come up with and I have to do it this weekend. I don't want to spend any money this weekend on the motel so we need to clear out our things this morning and be out of here by 10. I guess I will take some bags to George's. All of this stuff will not fit into the car in one trip. I need to deliver Cynthia's show equipment to her mother's home in Huntington Park because I have nowhere to put it. I'm sitting on the bed looking around and am feeling a little overwhelmed. I'm okay though. I have to go to work at 5 but I really wish I didn't have to today. I have too much to do and money to raise and stuff to move and and and...

Gonna get up and get started on all of it. One thing at a time.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment