Thursday, December 12, 2019

Self talk. Self love.

Sometimes I have to do like all this self talk to keep me going. Like today I'm all jittery. Everyday I'm waiting for a yes or no about this apartment and everyday there is another request. Today Andrew called to get my cc information to run my and Uraeus's credit reports. We've already submitted this but only from one of the three agencies and they need a full report. Anyway, it's $60 total and I still have to get money for room for tomorrow and I haven't sold anything yet. Borrowed $60 from a friend with a promise to pay tomorrow. She was a quick yes to my request but I kept hearing her trying to calm me down. "It's okay. It's okay." She kept telling me. Then I started feeling bad for being so anxious. Then I had to love on myself a little. Like damn, this isn't easy. I don't know another artist in my situation. Don't know another artist paying $3,000 for shelter. Paying rent every single day. A little anxiety is okay. I'm okay. You're okay too.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment