Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The journey continues

Someone reached out to me yesterday. A woman I've known about twelve years. She is married to a friend's ex-husband. I know her young daughter. We only speak to say hello here and there in Leimert or when I see her vending out somewhere. Anyway, yesterday I posted on Facebook about looking for a place. I said that I am probably going to have to go through a private property owner instead of a big management company because of my credit. So I reached out to my community to see if anyone know of anyone or was anyone who could help. She sent me a message saying that she was leasing an apartment in Inglewood and was using it as her office. She didn't need the place anymore and was going to give it up and asked if I wanted it and if so I could move in tomorrow (today). We meet today at 1 so that Uraeus and I can see the inside but she gave me the address last night and I went by there. It's cool. She said it used to be a motel. It's in a cute little area very close to the Forum. They are fixing that area up so much because they are building the Rams stadium right there. It's expensive to get in over there. The rent for the place is very affordable. I hope it works out because it seems like it could be a good spot to be while I'm looking for a place. I have the money I need for move in fees into a place and really want to find a good fit. Well, I'm praying it works out. Praying also for my cousin whose trial starts today. I'm pretty nervous about it but I'm trying to breath through it. Whisper a prayer for him please. And have a good day.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment