Friday, March 23, 2012

Free write before the turn in - Be good to women day

I'm writing an article for Be good to women day. I did it last year and it didn't seem to be as big a challange for me as it seems to be this year. Why? I don't know. I guess because it seems like writing an inspiration to folks who don't want to be inspired. Maybe because the theme of the WomanPreach weekend was "Not on My Watch!" Yes with the exclamation mark. And we discussed the abuse happening to women and children on all of our watches. So Be good to women day sounds like a real reminder, like oh yeah, be good to women. Today. I'm blah blahing and this is the warm up I need to do before I actually write sometimes. I haven't been writing lately. Not writing writing. Like what is writing writing? Ok the article is due today and now I'm just stalling.

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment