Thursday, March 1, 2012

Going out?

Somebody out there is wondering what they can pick up for me while they are out. Boy is this a fantasy. Well if you are then feel free to pick up a package of Law and Order or Criminal Minds dvds. They would be great for moments like this when I am wired awake and "writing" and there is no good police drama for the background. I love shows that I've seen a hundred times because I can focus on what I'm "writing."

Maybe you think I'm playing. I'm not. Maybe you think I could go out and get them myself. I won't. I've been promising myself I would do it since forever but every time I think of it I go, Self, as if anyone really calls themselves Self. Self, you know you don't need a Law and Order or Criminal Minds dvd package because there is always a marathon on. Then I go, Yeah, you're right. Thanks you just saved me like thirty dollars. Then I go to Denny's with my son and my niece and spend the thirty dollars anyway. More really 'cause my son is a giant! Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment