Tuesday, September 13, 2011

8 yr old autistic boy lost in Twin Peaks

Good morning friends and family. I'm up this morning sending prayers for the 8 yr old autistic boy lost in Twin Peaks. I know that it is impossible for him to be anywhere that God is not and I am holding on to love, holding on to faith, holding on to unchanging hands. Bless him, Mother/Father.

I am uncomfortable using the words lost and found because I know that God knows where he is. I don't know God's plan. I am praying for the hearts of his family, friends, community. Praying for all of us.

I woke up listening to this story this morning. I understand the business of reporting but it's still a trip to hear a story like this and then hear the reporters move on to the best and worst dressed in Hollywood.

Praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment