Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Quote from Henri Nouwen

Valerie Bridgeman posted this quote on her Facebook wall today and I loved and so posted it here to share with you.

"Writing can be a creative and invigorating way to make our lives available to ourselves and others. We have to trust that our stories deserve to be told. We may discover that the better we tell our stories the better we will want to live them." ~ Henri Nouwen

And while I was on her wall I fell in love with her words, as I always do.

"So, people keep asking; here's my answer: I'm in LOVE with living, not because it's all good all the time, or because there isn't drama or trauma in uncontrollable/inconsolable moments. But because I face each situation--good, bad, indifferent--with the SURE KNOWLEDGE that Love attends me." Valerie Bridgeman

No comments:

Post a Comment