Friday, November 22, 2013

Gratitude

This morning I am grateful for the easy movement of my back
For massage I had yesterday out of sheer necessity
Because I could not walk another block
I am thankful for friends with gifted hands and professional tables
I am thankful for love and how it shows up in my life
I am thankful for my eyes opening late on this sunny day
Though early and rain would have been ok too
I am thankful that my mother spent her birthday in fun and laughter with friends
I am thankful for my son
Whom I am always thankful for
I am thankful for hearing my uncle's voice yesterday
Though the conversation was quick and in the throws of my work time
I am thankful he spared a moment
Thankful for small moments because none are small
I am ever grateful for WomanPreach and the ways women's voices are
Discovered, uncovered and developed
I am thankful for my friends and family
For my home, food, bed
I am thankful for this one more day to live all
New

No comments:

Post a Comment