Monday, November 18, 2013

NaNoWriMo - day 18 - Random

1. This past weekend was one of the best weekends of my life. I said that already in another post, I know. But still, it was.

2. I am still so tired my whole body hurts and I have not returned a call or text in almost the whole weekend. Lovely Vanessa, I saw your sweet text and was on the road and couldn't respond. You are a blessing in my life. I hope you read this. I don't even know where my phone is right now.

3. Jack, my car guy, said my car would be ready by Wednesday. Please pray. Seriously.

4. My mother gave me a ride to L.A. this morning and the 110 was crowded at Manchester (as usual) so we rode up Western (where all things hood can happen). My mother saw a woman wearing the shortest pair of shorts EVER with a tank top to match (of course) and tall pair of fury boots (of course), to which my mother asked "What? Is she hot or cold?"

5. I didn't know if I was going to have to work today but didn't want to call off. As love would have it, I didn't have to go.

6. I napped so hard today I scared myself.

7. I got up to eat dinner and now it's bedtime again.

8. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment