Thursday, February 7, 2019

Pomona. Down. Storage.

Thursday, February 7, 2019 4:58pm. Pomona. Home.

I woke up feeling pretty down so I did the opposite of what I should have done. I stayed in the bed. Too much sleep is never good for me. I did feel better after Uraeus and I went to the store and got food. That's what I needed, food.

It looks like we are going to have to empty our storage in L.A. I really want to keep it because I don't think we will be in Pomona more than a year. But right now it's an expense we can't afford. The storage is mostly filled with my bookcases and books and clothes. But I want those things and want to take them with me when I go to Bakersfield in September. I think that's part of what I was down about, having to do all that moving again. And we have to do it before the 10th. Anyway,  up and feeling a bit better.

I went to The World Stage last night and Conney's was featured. It was magical. After the show, Jessica held an after hours writing workshop until 1am. I got so much out of that. I didn't share because what I wrote was personal. I'm so glad I stayed.

I'm going to get into some writing now but I hope you're all well.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment