Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Work. Kristoff. Death.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019 9:53pm. Los Angeles. Client's house.

I'm at work for another hour. It's been an easy night with my client. I'm still all into Kristoff's death. I keep reading all the articles that come across my timeline. I want to know how he did it. I know it's none of my business. I know that dead is dead. Suicide is deeper than dead. Suicide is a decision. One of the biggest decisions one can make.  Lord knows I have thought about it. Too many times. The thought of Uraeus has saved my life. Many times.

Here's what is scary for me regarding Kristoff, years ago his son Julian killed himself while he was in a mental facility. I don't know if Kristoff had mental issues himself but if he ever considered suicide before I wonder if it was the thought of Julian that had him keep living. I greatly fear that if something happened to Uraeus I would follow through with the thoughts I fight off almost daily.

Maybe I'm not making sense. Maybe this is something that only makes sense to me. I don't know. I know I can't stop thinking about him though. I hope he is at peace now. I pray for Julian's mother, Mia. For their friends and family. I pray for myself.

I hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment