Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dear Vanessa

I hope this post finds you smiling. It's forty-six minutes after midnight and I just got home. I have talked myself out of a late night snack (not that I didn't do enough cheating today, but whatever...). I thought of you and just wanted to send you words and doodle in my blog at the same time.

I think you are so courageous. You are honest and gentle and funny and the best kind of sweet. Sweet with street undertone and home girl tendencies. Maybe that's why we click. I love sisters with whom I don't have to share too many words. Because we just know.

I wish you happiness, dear heart. I wish you easy and bliss. I wish you all the ugly Christmas sweaters your closet can handle. Get well, ok? Promise me.

Love you

Jaha

No comments:

Post a Comment