Friday, December 13, 2013

Gratitude

I am thankful for my eyes opening this morning
For my family around me
I am thankful for my mother
For my son
For friends
I am thankful for being back home
Thankful for the joy of family visits and sleepovers
I am thankful for visiting family members
I am thankful for a positive work day
For the brilliant team of women and men I know
I am thankful that I easily resisted the cake and bread and meat at the luncheon today
I am thankful for being satisfied
Thankful for love and art and words
I am thankful for THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY TOGETHER, my audiobook
I am thankful for the process it is taking
Thankful for peace and easy reminders to love myself
I am thankful for easy breathing
For joy, happiness, beauty, success, shelter, education, food
I am thankful for this quiet moment
To be still

No comments:

Post a Comment