Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gratitude

I am thankful for this beautiful day
This blue sky
I am thankful for the completion of my latest project
An audiobook
THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY TOGETHER
I am thankful for pre sales
For being an artist
For words and joy
I am thankful for late night studio sessions
For a product I am proud of
For engineers and producers in my life
I am thankful for my son
For my family
Friends
Sisters
I am thankful for visiting family and love
I am thankful for not knowing how things will work out
I am thankful for know that things will work out
I am thankful for easy
For rest
Peace
I am thankful for thankful
For this gorgeous weather
My health and safety
My limbs
My strength
I am thankful for being with my son
For time
For conversations with my son and nephew
I am thankful for their bright minds
Their listening ears
I am thankful for sky

No comments:

Post a Comment