Friday, December 27, 2013

Gratitude

This blessed morning I am grateful for sounds
The cars moving outside
My family moving about in the house
I am thankful for my son
For my friends
For good friends and good food and gifts and conversation
For laughs and music
For Vanessa
For Donny
I am thankful for the smell of the pine tree still in the house
For energy to get up today and make a new start
To define myself again
To co create with God who I will be
To let go of mistakes I made in the past
I am thankful for a new opportunity to swim past boundaries I set for myself before
I am thankful for imagination and forgiveness
For art and words and poetry
I am thankful for stories and songs
For my health and strength
I am thankful for love and opportunities to love again
To love new
I am thankful for past mistakes and the opportunity to start over
To do again
To achieve perfection
I am thankful for grace
For the opportunity to be easy on myself
To love myself again
To be kind to myself
To speak kindly to and about myself
I am thankful for the children in my life and God's loving arm around them
I am thankful today for waking up
To it all

No comments:

Post a Comment