Saturday, August 24, 2019

Paintings. Dad's letters. 13 reasons.

7:12am. Palmdale. Feeling good this morning. Thankfully I got the money I needed for the snacks for the art show today. I touched up my paintings last night and borrowed a table to place the paintings on. A table was easier than easels. I would have had to get a lot of easels for all those paintings. I hope I sell today.

In other news, yesterday my aunt Pat told me that she still had letters from my father from Vietnam. It pleased me so much that there is something of his still alive in the world. Something he created from with his brain and hands. His perfect penmanship is in the world. His words. His thoughts. It made me happy.

Also, I'm watching the new episodes of 13 reasons why. It's a Netflix series about a high school girl who killed herself and made audio tapes of why she did it. It's about depression and suicide and sadness and teenagers coping. I feel like they should have left well enough alone. It was a good show and now it's about finding out who killed one of the main characters. Of course there are other topics and it's still good but, I don't know. I still think I'm going to continue watching.

I'm gonna get up and check on the paintings. Hopefully they are all dry and the show will go well. I plan to have a good day and I hope you have one too.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment