Friday, August 23, 2019

Feeling better. Low energy. Gonna chill.

12:29pm. Palmdale. Feeling better today. My energy is still a little low but I'm lighter than before so that's cool. I have an art show tomorrow and I'm not really ready for it. I have to touch up some paintings and still want to create another new one. I've been trying to get up and get it done all morning but it's just not happening. I also said I would bring some snacks for tomorrow but I won't be able to do that unless I get some money which I don't have right now. Thankfully I have enough for gas to get to the show and then down to work this weekend. Hopefully I'll have some energy tomorrow because it will be a long day. The art show is from 12 - 3 in Santa Clarita then I work with one client in Inglewood from 5 -9 then I go to another client also in Inglewood from 9:30 until the next morning then head to Inglewood client1 at noon to 9. My client in Beverly Hills called for me to be with her Sunday night but I'll be working. I haven't worked with her in a month and I really miss her. I want to see her soon because she turns 103 in a few weeks and she's still amazing. She does have dementia but she still carries on a good conversation and she always says how happy she is to see me. I'm always happy to see her too. Well, I'm watching a Law & Order marathon right now and I'm going to give myself a couple more episodes and then I'm gonna get up. Maybe it's good my energy is low because I do need to rest. Gonna chill. Have a good day.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment