Saturday, August 17, 2019

Back. Netflix. Clouds.

6:13pm. Inglewood. I'm at work right now. Wanted to be sure to post today because I didn't yesterday. I didn't even post a gratitude log and that's not like me. I was at Dietra's yesterday taking care of her grandmother and didn't feel like doing anything extra. For most of the day I was on Netflix. I'm feeling a little blah today. Trying to fight it. Trying not to be down. Afraid of a depressive episode. Not sure if it's depression creeping or real life going on to be down about. That's why I post a gratitude log every day. To remind myself that there is good going on too. That's what I'm going to keep in my mind today. The good going on too. I'm about to get back to work. Gonna make it a great night. I hope you have one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment