Monday, August 26, 2019

Dietra's. Grandma. Black Women for Wellness.

8:32am. Inglewood. I'm at Dietra's today. I came here last night after I left Penelope's. P wasn't feeling well so I went to sit with her. Was gonna take her to hospital but she decided not to go. I'm gonna call her in a minute to see how she's doing. Yesterday went pretty well with my client. He sat at the kitchen table for a while staring at a picture on the wall. He did that for a long time. I wish I could have read his mind. The picture was of him and a friend. I wonder if he recognized himself in the photo. By the time I left though, he was back in his big chair eating his food like he wasn't in deep thought a minute before. I love my clients. I do.

I have some running around to do today and also a show this evening downtown with the Black Women for Wellness. V and I are doing that together thankfully. It will be good to spend time with her. I'm about to get Grandma changed, dressed and fed and then I'm out the door. I hope you have a great day. I intend to have one.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment