Sunday, August 18, 2019

Work. Peace. Grandma.

12:10pm. Inglewood. I'm at work right now. My client is still sleeping. I hope we have a good day together. Thankfully I had a good rest last night at Dietra's. We got up this morning to change Grandma and noticed new bed sores. She refuses to get out of bed and screams every time we come close to touch her. She's in home hospice care and so the hospital is little to no help. They aren't even offering Dietra respit care. They said she doesn't qualify which is crazy. There's no way she should be expected to do all that work on her own. I'm going to stay there again tonight so I can help get her off to the senior center in the morning. Unfortunately she's going to have to go because D has to work. I really feel for Dietra because being the primary caregiver for a loved one and having a full time job is a whole lot. Send prayers.

As for me today I'm taking life one step at a time. Remembering to be thankful for what I have. Saying all the positive stuff I can to myself to keep my mind good. Gonna try to make it a good day today. Hope you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment