Sunday, November 10, 2019

Evening. Rest day.

5:49pm. Inglewood. I took Uraeus to work and then came home and took a nap. I needed that nap like nobody's business. Soon I will get up and run a quick errand and then pick Uraeus up from work. I had planned to vend art in Leimert Park today but I was just too tired. And I have a very busy week starting tomorrow so a nap was my choice today. I am never off on Sundays so I really wanted to see what it would be like selling my art down in the Village today but... It was a good rest day though. I was off yesterday also. I usually have a client I work with on weekends but the other caregiver traded days with me so I'll be with him tomorrow night overnight and Tuesday overnight as well. During the day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be with my client in Beverly Hills.

I opened my computer to write a poem. I stuttered through one but didn't like it. I'll try later. Posting in this blog every day is becoming challenging. Either it slips my mind or I don't want to talk about my life or anything for that matter. Like right now. Right now I don't feel like sharing but I don't want too many days to go by without posting.

I'm gonna get up now and head out. I hope you enjoy yourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment