Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Picked

i was never one of those women lucky with love / not that kind of love / you know the love / the love with fire tongues and rock fingers bold enough to hold / that sticky love with bodies that stay / i was always too happy to be chosen / never the chooser / always too ready to prove what a good friend i was / how understanding / see how much i can take / see how fast i forgive / don't you want a down ass bitch like me / too quick on the fuck / too ready with audition sex / you know the sex / see how long i can wait / for your call / for your feelings / look ma no hands / see how well i ride a dick / don't you love me yet / you want me to scrub your toilet nice and clean / you want your name in a poem / yo mama need a ride somewhere / yo sister need a new homegirl / you let me know ok / you let me know / i was only four when i went down on the neighborhood boy / girl next door held my head / made it go up and down / i must have done a good job / way he came in my mouth / way she threatened if i told / i was groomed for you / preacher man stuck his tongue in my mouth / sunday after sunday / ain't i wife material yet / count it all joy / ain't that what the scripture say / you want to see me not talk back / eat all my food when you pay / when i said i had a headache and you said you didn't want to fuck my head anyway / didn't i grin a little like it was funny / don't you love me yet / yet / don't you know how tired i am / how retired i am / how out of the game i am / how ready i am to start a forever with / me

No comments:

Post a Comment