Friday, November 29, 2019

On the hustle

Did an overnight last night with a client. Taking Uraeus to work. Dropping off a sold painting. Doing another overnight with the same client tonight. Unfortunately I might have to miss another client's funeral tomorrow. And she was much more than a client. It was Grandma, Dietra's grandmother. It hurt me to tell D that I won't make it. I will be working tomorrow. The broker said the rental office was closed so I won't have an answer until Monday. At this point I'm ok either way. Of course I want the place but if they say no then we won't be worse than we were before. If they say yes I'll have to come up with a boatload of money. Actually I'll have to have it before then because I have to be ready at the moment if they do agree. I have some but not all yet. I'll be working on it while I'm at work tonight. Wish me well.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment