Sunday, April 7, 2019

Za'Yn. Hospital. Art.

Sunday, April 7, 2019 7:48pm Long Beach

Today I sat with my goddaughter in the hospital. She has sickel cell animia and had an attack recently. She was in good spirits today. For an eight year she's really strong. I feel for her and am so thankful that she's feeling better.

I left the hospital and went to deliver some art I sold. Thank God for sold art. Now I'm in Long Beach at my sister's place with my mom, sister and son. Everyone else is out somewhere. Uraeus and I will be leaving to go home soon. It's good to be with family today, even if we don't have a bunch of time together.

I'm working on posting a poem today. Nothing is coming. It's national poetry month so poets around the world are celebrating by posting a poem a day. I'm about to get to it. Hope your day is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment