Saturday, July 25, 2020

LOVE LIKE THIS. WRITTEN POEM. 11" x 15" $20. PayPal jahazainabu@gmail.com, Zelle jahazainabu@gmail.com, cash app $JahasArt, Venmo JahasArt

Love like this

Daydreams are dangerous in my crawling fingers
Daddy long legging up my sides
Time is like red on my palms
Melting marrow in my bones
And there is me
And too many hours unattended left to my imagining
Laughter so easy this us makes sense
Who else would we hold this free until grits and eggs
Daybreak biscuits buttery go bad
We blanket the morning sun
Enough is still to come
Thigh on thigh, mouth on neck
Like it always begin this way
You hum melody, I serenade
Stevie Wonder, Luther love - midday
Morning, before supper, after
There is always a ready itchy for the again
We are the softest place we know
We separate then gallup to connect
I am too classy to teach my doggie on open mic
Too together to put my pearls before the sign up sheet
Ever peppered, Lawrys, Louisiana, Rooster
Fire love come simple to seasoned women
Relax in my Mona Lisa until I unveil the Basquiat
Watch this grown woman murder your shero
We Pac Man, Super Mario lovers go back so far
Confidence come comfortable
We unlimited data waiting to be stored
Appetizers, entrees
We are exhausting in my mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment